- Thanks for considering us to be part of your event.
- The Mixxhas been serving Northern California and beyond for over 8 years. We specialize in weddings, corp events, conventions and private parties.
- We understand the importance of our role in your event and we offer years of experience and insights, should you request it. We can help with pre-planning, event flow and time-lines, vendor/venue recommendations from our past experiences, logistical answers with simple solutions to our part of complicated problems.
- We deliver a high energy Live show that specializes in providing the best in Latin, Motown, Rock, Country, Jazz, R&B and Top 40 favorites for your party or reception.
- We play a WIDE Variety of FUN Hits from the 1940's through the hottest hits of todays music designed to entertain all of your guest whether they're young or old, grandparents to the younger crowd. We can tailor our show to fit your guest-list and dancing styles. We make sure that everyone has fun!
- We book an average of 30 weddings per year and 25 corp events & private parties - year after year.
- Our Jazz ensemble will play smokin Jazz for the cocktail hour and then provide soothing dinner music over the PA. We can handle emcee services for the reception or announcements for your meeting. We will start and stop as needed to accommodate your timeline.
- We play LIVE music.
- We don't use prerecorded tracks, sequences or computers. (Many Bands Do)
We have some of the finest msuicians and performers in the country and we're proud to show you their talent. We deliver a full sound due to some great equipment that we've invested in along with our new stage lighting.
- We understand that controlling the cost is very important and we will do all that we can to ensure that your event is the best that it can possibly be, regardless of your budget.
- We offer ceremony music which includes most classical standards, exoctic selections and contemporary ballads. (small extra fee) Instrumentation can include keyboards, nylon guitar, flemenco guitar, flute, ukulele.
- If needed, we have a secondary, small PA that can be used for your ceremony or alternate site for toasts and announcements. (small extra fee)
- We also offer a small battery powered PA should you need light music where no power exist. (small extra fee)
- We do go to remote areas. (Many bands won't)
If you choose a remote location please indicate this in your bid request.
- On Site Visit - to prepare for your event, Danny J will make an on-site visit prior to the event.
- We'll make sure that all of your guest have fun.
I personally guarantee your satisfaction!
"Safe Play Tour" - We're currently raising money to purchase some children's playground equipment to provide a safer place for kids to play in specific Nor Cal neighborhoods. Please check out safeplaytour.com for more information.